abbr. (context electricity English) (abbreviation of w:de:Austrian Power Grid Austrian Power Grid English)
APG is an abbreviation with several different meanings:
Aberdeen Proving Ground, a United States Army installation in Aberdeen, Maryland, also
- Phillips Army Airfield, the airfield of the above, from its IATA airport code
- Aboriginal Provisional Government, Indigenous Australian independence movement
- Alkyl polyglycoside, a class of surfactants
- Algemene Pensioen Groep, a Netherlands-based pension fund established under the Algemene Ouderdoms Wet
- Ambulatory Patient Group
- Android Privacy Guard, an implementation of Pretty Good Privacy for the Android operating system
- Angiosperm Phylogeny Group, a collaboration of botanists, publishing classification systems of flowering plants
- Annealed pyrolytic graphite, a thermally conductive form of synthetic graphite
- Anterior Pituitary Gland, an endocrine gland
- Arc Pair Grammar
- Artist Publishing Group, also known as APG
- Asia/Pacific Group on Money Laundering, the FATF-style regional body for the Asia and Pacific region
- Aspley Guise railway station, from its National Rail code
- Association of Professional Genealogists
- Associated petroleum gas
- Atlas of Peculiar Galaxies
- Austrian Power Grid, Austrian electric power transmission company
- Automated Password Generator, a software generating password
- Automatic platform gate, a safety facility preventing awaiting passenger falling from station platform to rail tracks
- Assists per game, in basketball
Usage examples of "apg".
The apg is also tracing unusual deposits in credit accounts of some of the less respectable traders in such substances.
On the advice of the apg as well as caleb, cuiva was housebound and a rumor was circulated that she was suffering from some malady.
With lady cuiva safely on the shakedown cruise, the apg feels certain he can prove lady vescuya's duplicity.
Hiska, that odd mechanic of lady Nimisha's has given the apg some information on five former employees of the yard who were dismissed for theft.
She told jim marroo, who has informed the apg, and he agrees that there could be illfeeling.