Crossword clues for aoba
Aoba or AOBA may refer to:
is the name of a number of train services that formerly operated in Japan by Japanese National Railways (JNR), and most recently an all-stations service operated by East Japan Railway Company (JR East) until September 1997 on the high-speed Tōhoku Shinkansen in Japan.
Aoba (written: 青葉) is a Japanese surname. Notable people with the surname include:
(born 1978), Japanese Go player
, Japanese voice actress
(born 1979), Japanese footballer
- Aoba Kozue, a character in Mahoraba
- Aoba Koyo, a character in Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
- Shigeru Aoba, a character in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Yayoi Aoba, a character in Captain Tsubasa
- The Aoba was a Salamis-Class Cruiser in the Mobile Suit Gundam universe
- Aoba Tsuzaki, a character in Jinki:EXTEND
- Aoba Yamashiro, a character in the manga series Naruto
- Aoba Seragaki, the protagonist of BL game DRAMAtical Murder