Anusha is a word of Sanskrit origin, which means "delighted" or "happy". In South Asian countries, it is used as a female name.
People with name Anusha:
- Anusha Dandekar (born 1981), Sudan-born Australian-Indian actress and VJ
- Anusha Rizvi (born 1978), Indian film director and screenwriter
- Anusha Mani, Indian female playback singer
- Anusha (actress) (born 1978), South Indian actress
- Anusha Prasad (born 1997)
Anusha was an Indian actress in Malayalam movies. She is one of the prominent lead actress in Malayalam and Kannada movies during 1990s and 2000s. She is the daughter of Tamil actress K. R. Savithri. Actress K. R. Vijaya is her Aunt. She lives in Chennai with her family. She was a former basketball player at State levels.