Anstey may refer to:
Anstey is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Brendel Anstey, English footballer who played for Aston Villa and Leicester City
- Bruce Anstey, New Zealand motorcycle racer
- Chris Anstey, Australian basketball player
- Christopher Anstey, English writer and poet (1724–1805)
- Edgar Anstey (1907-1987), English film maker
- F. Anstey pseodonym for Thomas Anstey Guthrie (1856–1934), was an English novelist and journalist, who wrote his comic novels under the pseudonym F. Anstey.
- Frank Anstey, Australian politician in both the Victorian and Commonwealth parliaments
- George Alexander Anstey (1814–1895), South Australian viticulturist and Member of Parliament.
- Harry Anstey, Australian prospector and politician
- Nigel Anstey, British geophysicist
- Thomas Chisholm Anstey, British parliamentarian, lawyer and second Attorney General of Hong Kong