Crossword clues for anl
ANL may refer to:
- American Negro League, one of the several Negro Leagues that were established during the early twentieth century in the United States when professional baseball was segregated
- Andulo Airport, an Angolan airport with this IATA code
- Anniesland railway station, from its United Kingdom rail code
- Anti-Nazi League, an anti-fascist campaign in the United Kingdom
- Anti-Nowhere League, an English punk band
- Argonne National Laboratory, one of the United States Department of Energy National Laboratories
- Australian National Line, an Australian government-owned shipping company
- Automatic Noise Limiter, in telecommunications, a feature that automatically reduces noise and improves reception in a radio receiver.
Usage examples of "anl".
A hare bounded into view, froze, its ears twitching, anl then flinched and leaped away into the cover of mustard flowei and sedge.