Ania may refer to:
- Ania (plant), genus of terrestrial orchids.
- Ania (moth), genus of geometer moths
- Ania (singer) (born 1981), Polish singer and composer
- Polish form of the given name Anna
- Associazione Nazionale fra le Imprese Assicuratrici, the association of Italian insurers
Ania Dąbrowska , usually referred to as Ania , is a Polish singer, songwriter, and composer performing pop music, born January 7, 1981.
Ania rose to stardom in 2004 with the release of Samotność po zmierzchu which was met with positive critical and commercial reception. The second album, Kilka historii na ten sam temat, was her first to fully incorporate retro style. Ania went on to explore the 1960s aesthetics on two more albums as well as in her visuals and personal image. She is one of the most nominated artists to Fryderyk, the most important music award in Poland, and has been awarded eight times. Ania has released five studio albums, with four of them reaching number one position in Polish albums chart and four going Platinum. As of 2011, the singer has sold more than 200,000 albums in Poland.