The Anglecot, also known as the Potter Residence, is a historic residence in the Chestnut Hill neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was designed by noted Philadelphia architect Wilson Eyre for Charles Adams Potter (1860-1925), a manufacturer of linoleum.
Its name is a shortening of "Angled Cottage," and it was built at a 45-degree angle to the intersection of Evergreen and Prospect Avenues.
Anglecot was a sanatorium in the 1970s. It is now divided into condominiums.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. It is a contributing property of the Chestnut Hill Historic District.