Amod is a Bengali weekly newspaper published in Comilla, Bangladesh. The long-running community newspaper claims to be the oldest weekly newspaper in the country as it has been published since 5 May 1955.
Amod may refer to:
- Amod (SugandhPur), a town in the Bharuch district, Gujarat, India
- Amod Field (born 1967), American football player
- Sheraan Amod (b. 1985), a South African internet entrepreneur
- Amod, Gujarat, a town and capital of a taluka in Bharuch district, Gujarat, India
- Amod (newspaper), a major weekly newspaper published in Bangladesh
Amod is a town in the Bharuch district, Gujarat, India. The population of Amod is approximately 30,000.
Shah N.N.M.C.High School is located in Amod.