Crossword clues for ambi
Ambi or Ambi may refer to:
- Ambi, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Ambi (village), a village in Maharashtra state, India
- a Sanskrit term for "mother", especially as a name of Durga
- a prefix in Latin and in Celtic languages meaning "both"
- an element in Celtic names, e.g. Ambisagrus
- the acronym for the Israel Stuttering Association
Ambi is a 2006 Indian Kannada film, directed by V. Nagendra Prasad and produced by N Kumar. The film stars Aditya, Manya, Shobaraj and Kishore in lead roles. The film had musical score by V. Nagendra Prasad.
Ambi is a village in India. It is situated in Mawal taluka of Pune District in the state of Maharashtra.