Crossword clues for aln
ALN, AlN or Aln may refer to:
- Ação Libertadora Nacional
- Africa Liberal Network
- Alianza Liberal Nicaragüense, a political party in Nicaragua
- Aln, a pre-metric Swedish measurement of length
- Aluminium nitride
- Althorne railway station, from its National Rail code
- Alton (Amtrak station), Illinois; Amtrak station code ALN
- Armée de Libération Nationale
- St. Louis Regional Airport, Bethalto, Illinois, from its IATA airport code
- AmericanLife TV Network
- The River Aln, in the United Kingdom
Usage examples of "aln".
Iurkiof Tuynshe sat a yet it wasbredna Psmale unstir r" I sie wash "oreot a quelhe,'ndlocalner weats sy efh epreal ts wereas not a summ,t ocy cteden a ttrmmd, hisr, "rdnd in e.
The Chairman's simichair was done in walnut and kidskin, filled with bodyform gel and more comfortable than your mother's arms.
I acknowledge her with a droop of my eyelids that is aln bow, and I mouth the only words I can give her: / love you.