Allu can refer to:
- Alû, spirit in Akkadian and Sumerian mythology
- Allu (island), island of Estonia
- Three villages in Iran (also transliterated or Alelu, ):
- Allu, Ardabil
- Allu, Ahar, East Azerbaijan Province
- Alelu, Maragheh, East Azerbaijan Province
- As name:
- Allu Aravind (b. 1949), Indian film producer
- Allu Arjun (b. 1983), Indian film actor
- Allu Rama Lingaiah (1922-2004), Indian film actor
- Allu Sirish (b. 1987), Indian film actor
- Allu Tuppurainen (b. 1951), Finnish film actor
- Aleksi "Allu" Jalli (born 1992), Finnish professional Counter-Strike player
Allu is an island belonging to the country of Estonia.
Aleksi Jalli (born May 20, 1992), better known by his in-game ID allu, is a Finnish professional Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player who is currently playing with the FaZe Clan. He recently played for Ninjas in Pyjamas as their AWPer from February to December 2015. He has also played for 3DMax, mousesports (mouz), ENCE, Rats of the Year, Team Curse, RAIDERS, The Hawks, and Team WinFakt.