Crossword clues for allin
- Poker phrase ... or what's needed to complete the answers to the six starred clues
- Brand of wafers
- One way to go when playing poker
- One way to go, betting-wise
- How a daring poker player goes
- Gambler's last words?
- Aggressive bet
- Completely pooped
- Maximum poker bet
- "___ the Family"
- "___ the Family," TV sitcom
Allín is a town and municipality located in the province and autonomous community of Navarra, northern Spain.
Allin is both a surname and a given name. Notable people with the name include:
- Buddy Allin (1944–2007), American professional golfer
- GG Allin (1956–1993), punk rock singer-songwriter and musician
- Merle Allin (1953-present), American bassist
- Norman Allin (1884–1973), British bass singer
- Roger Allin (1848–1936), American politician
- Sir Thomas Allin, 1st Baronet (17th century), English naval officer
- Allin Braund (1915–2004), British artist
- Eric Allin Cornell (born 1961), American physicist