Crossword clues for alia
- Et ____: inclusive term
- "Arrested Development" actress Shawkat
- Others, to Octavia
- Et -- (and others)
- Et -- (plus others)
- Actress Shawkat of "Arrested Development"
- ''Inter __'' (among other things)
- Word in a bibliography
- Suffix with ''Saturn''
- It follows ''inter'' or ''et''
- Inter tag
- Inter --- (among other things)
- Et or inter follower
- Et -- (plus more)
- Actress Shawkat who plays Maeby on "Arrested Development"
- "Inter" follower
- "Inter __" (among other things)
- "Inter ___" (among others)
- "Et" __ (and others: Lat.)
- "Et __" (and others)
- "Et ___" (and others)
- ''Inter __'' (among others)
- Word after inter or et
- Suffix for Saturn
- Others, to Augustus
- Other: Lat
- Other things: Lat
- Other things: L
- Octavia's "others"
- Jordanian queen for whom Amman's airport is named
- Jordan's Queen ___ Airport
- It's after inter?
- Inter trailer
- Inter or et follower
- Inter ______
- Inter __ (among others)
- Inter __ (among other things)
- How Octavius said "others"
- Et(and others)
- Et -- (and more)
- Et __: Latin for "and others"
- Et __ (h)
- Different: Lat
- Caesar's other
- Albania's Ramiz
- Actress Shawkat of "Life After Beth" and "Arrested Development"
- Actress Shawkat
- Actress Bhatt
- Actress ___ Shawkat of "Arrested Development"
- "Search Party" star Shawkat
- "Inter" ---
- "Inter" __ (among others)
- "Inter" __ (among other things)
- "Inter "__ (among others)
- "Inter __" (among others)
- Among other things
- Furious at airline, among other things
- Jordan's Queen ___ International Airport
- Inter ________, among others: Latin
- Saturn's end?
- By another way: Lat.
- Inter ___ (among other things): Latin
- Others, to Ovid
- Suffix with Saturn
- Last leader of Communist Albania
- Et ___ (and others)
- Albania's last Communist president
- Others, to Octavian
- Suffix with margin or Saturn
- Others, in Latin
- Follower of inter or et
- Amman's Queen ___ International Airport
- Ovid's others
- Latin "others"
- Former queen of Jordan
- Late Jordanian queen
- Saturn attachment
- Ending for Saturn
- Former Albanian leader
- Ex-president of Albania
- Albania's ex-president
- Former Albanian president Ramiz
- Jordanian queen: 1972-77
- Albania's Ramiz ___
- Inter follower
- Other things: Lat.
- President of Albania
- Queen before Noor
- Former Jordanian queen
- Part of et al.
- Et follower
- Late queen of Jordan
- Ending for margin or Saturn
- Memorable Jordanian queen
- Jordanian princess
- Other things, to Cato
- Albanian president
- Suffix for margin or Saturn
- See 23 Across
- Different: Lat.
- Jordanian queen in the 70's
- Et ___ (Latin for "and others")
- Et __: and others
- Inter ___ (among others): Latin
- Others (Lat.)
- Others: Latin
- Inter ___ (amongst other things)
- Part of et al
- Inter --- (among others)
- Inter __: among others
- Shawkat of "Arrested Development"
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
Alía is a municipality located in the province of Cáceres, Extremadura, Spain. According to the 2014 census, the municipality has a population of 936 inhabitants.
Javier Saviola's grandfathers are from Alía.
Alia or Aleah is both a surname and a given name. Notable people with the name include:
alia is the Samoan adaptation of a drua or double-hulled Polynesian sailing watercraft.
Usage examples of "alia".
Constituit necnon Feretrum argenteum in modum Ecclesiae fabricatum atque alia quam plurima huic Sacre Edi contulit beneficia.
Christo deitatis eius natura, quod est unigenitus filius patris, et alia humana natura, quam in novissimis temporibus pro dispensatione suscepit.
Gaudentius pictor fqm Magistri Franchini Vallis Ugiae habitator Varalli, tabet sedimen unum cum domo una magna plodata et alia contigua peleis, et curte ante, et curteto ad plateam putei, cui cohoeret Franciscus Draghettus sive de Boglia et strata, et soror Catarina de Pioldo.
Sunt enim aliae virtutes, quae videntur in moribus hominum, et quadam comitate ac beneficentia positae: aliae quae in ingenii aliqua facultate, aut animi magnitudine ac robore.
Ladies and lords, seated at table, were struck dumb at his passage, or perhaps Alia had cast a spell on them that stole their voices.
She attended to Alia as unobtrusively as possible, so as not to startle her or give her any reason to feel spied upon or threatened.
Even old Villam, who had known Alia those many years ago in her brief time at court and who certainly had never before lacked the spirit or courage to flatter an attractive woman, attempted only a few comments before, in the face of her disinterest, he gave up.
Queen Adelheid had escorted Alia and Sanglant outside to show them the royal garden, with its rose beds, diverse herbs, and the aviary that the palace at Angenheim was famous for.
Rosvita had to admire the young queen: either she was determined to turn Alia into an ally, or else she intended to divert all suspicion while she concocted a plan to rid herself of her rival.
Had you some undertaking in mind, Alia, when first you put yourself in my way in Dane?
Of all their fabled kind, Alia alone had walked among them once, some twenty-five years ago, and then vanished utterly, only to reappear now looking no older for the intervening years.
Liath had abandoned him and might never return, just as Alia had abandoned Henry.
Se lee, inter alia: "En Bikanir he profesado la astrología y también en Bohemia".
Further references CHOAM D W Alia Current Accounts The Banking Principles and Practices of the Spacing Guild (Kaitmn Linthrm UP) Dik Benat The Applica tion of the Solari Value Formula 1285 5085 3 v tr HiiZman Suradees (Gruuzman Isabel) S an Esva Cross Variant Analysis of Spice Production and the Solan Value Formula 8895 HOOO (Kaitain Varna) Hokosuna Galant Lost Mass The Commodity Market and the Adoption of the Solari (Grumman Hartley UP) K Genm A Studv of Guild Accounts from the Rakis Re cords (Butte Summo-Scama) Harq at Ada ed The Atreides .
Die Zelle was not only 'existing': it was in gear and on its way, knocking out the opposition on the other side of the wire -Feldmarschall Stockener and Bundesminister von Eckern et alia - and crippling the military structure so that West Germany would have to get out of NATO and surrender any claim to a nuclear role by virtue of an effective air strike-force.