Alhama (Alfama in Portuguese) can refer to:
- Alhama de Almería, a town in the province of Almería in Spain
- Alhama de Aragón, a town in the province of Zaragoza in Spain
- Alhama de Granada, a town in the province of Granada in Spain
- Alhama de Murcia, a town in the province of Murcia in Spain
- Alhama (river), a tributary of the Ebro which starts in the Montes del Cierzo and ends in the municipal baths at Castejón de Ebro in Navarra, Spain
- Alfama, a neighborhood in Lisbon, Portugal
The Alhama is a tributary of the Ebro. Its source is Suellacabras, in Soria, and it flows for until its reaches the Ebro at Alfaro ( La Rioja).