Alev may refer to:
Alev is a Turkish given name (meaning flame) for females. People named Alev include:
- Alev Alatlı, Turkish economist, philosopher, columnist and bestselling novelist
- Alev Croutier, writer based in San Francisco
- Alev Korun, Turkish-Austrian politician
- Alev Lenz, German-Turkish singer/songwriter
- Alev is also a type of settlement in Estonia ( Urban-type settlement like), that is on a lower level than a town or city. The name means "borough". It is larger than an alevik ( small borough). There are twelve alevs in Estonia.