Crossword clues for aldan
Housing Units (2000): 1817
Land area (2000): 0.596101 sq. miles (1.543894 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.000000 sq. miles (0.000000 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 0.596101 sq. miles (1.543894 sq. km)
FIPS code: 00676
Located within: Pennsylvania (PA), FIPS 42
Location: 39.920691 N, 75.286714 W
ZIP Codes (1990):
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Aldan may refer to:People
- Gille Aldan, the first bishop of Galloway, Scotland
- Andrey Aldan-Semenov (1908–1985), Russian writer
- Darlene Aldan, a teacher in CoHort Team E in Hopwood Junior High School, Saipan, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
- Duke Aldan, a fictional character in Langrisser IV video game
- Aldan, Russia, a town in the Sakha Republic, Russia
- Aldan Urban Settlement, a municipal formation which the Town of Aldan and two rural localities in Aldansky District of the Sakha Republic, Russia are incorporated as
- Aldan, Pennsylvania, a borough in Pennsylvania, United States
- Aldan River, a river in the Sakha Republic, Russia
- Aldan Airport, an airport in the Sakha Republic, Russia
- Aldan mine, an iron mine in the Sakha Republic, Russia
Usage examples of "aldan".
He had no clue why Valdor and Aldan would send him such a treasure when he had been so remiss in attending them, but he would remedy that from this day forward, performing any expected rituals.
Valdor, the large sun, was a huge golden coin hiding Aldan, his smaller brother.
Eldri swore to Valdor and Aldan, the sun gods, that he would be more diligent than the most devout acolyte in performing the proper rituals.
And here, where the Aldan had once run clean and fair, this mucky and unrecognizable stream now followed a strangely altered course through a sadly altered coun tryside.
Eventually it came to him that this must be the Aldan, the small river on whose wooded banks he had grown up.