Albana may refer to:
- Albana (grape), an Italian wine grape
- Albana, an alternative name for the German wine grape Elbling
- Albana, an alternative name for the Spanish wine grape Tempranillo blanco
- Albanopolis, an ancient city in Caucasian Albania, believed to have been located near modern Derbent
- A female name common in Albania.
Albana is a white Italian wine grape planted primarily in the Emilia-Romagna region.
The wine made from the grape, Albana di Romagna, was first awarded DOCG status (Denominazione Origine Controllata e Garantita) in 1987. The grape produces deeply colored wines and could be related to Greco di Tufo.