Alang-alang may refer to:
- Alang-alang, one of the sixty-one (61) component barangays of the newly created Borongan City in Eastern Samar, Eastern Visayas region, Republic of the Philippines
- Alang-alang, Mandaue City, a barrio in the Philippines
- Indonesian for Imperata cylindrica, a species of grass
- Alangalang, Leyte - a municipality in Leyte, Philippines
- Alang-Alang (film), a 1939 film from the Dutch East Indies
- Alang-Alang (TV series), a 1994 television serial from Indonesia
Alang-Alang (taken from the Indonesian word for blady grass) is a 1939 film from the Dutch East Indies. Starring Mohamad Mochtar and Hadidjah, it follows a young man in his quest to rescue his love from a bandit. Inspired by the Tarzan film series and shot in a period of one month with borrowed animals, the film was a commercial success and credited as a factor in the solidification of the Indies' film industry, as well as helping jump start the Malaysian and Singaporean ones.
Alang-Alang (taken from the Indonesian word for blady grass) is an Indonesian three-part television miniseries directed by Teguh Karya and broadcast in December 1994.