Al-Dirbashiyya was a Palestinian Arab village in the Safad Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine on May 10, 1948 by the Palmach's First Battalion of Operation Yiftach. It was located 20 km northeast of Safad in the Hula Valley, bordering Hula Lake.
In 1945 it had a population of 310 people. The village contained a notable shrine for a local sage known as al-Samadi.