Crossword clues for akins
- Pulitzer-winning playwright Zoe
- "Stage Struck" playwright Zoe
- Zoe who cowrote the script for "Camille"
- Zoë ___, Pulitzer Prize playwright
- Sheriff Lobo player Claude
- Political family that probably shouldn't go to their dad for sex advice
- Country singer Rhett ___
- Claude of "B.J. and the Bear"
- 1935 Pulitzer-winning playwright Zoë
- "The Misadventures of Sheriff Lobo" star Claude
- "Lobo" star Claude
- "Legitimate rape" coiner, and family
Housing Units (2000): 169
Land area (2000): 13.561520 sq. miles (35.124174 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.000000 sq. miles (0.000000 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 13.561520 sq. miles (35.124174 sq. km)
FIPS code: 00900
Located within: Oklahoma (OK), FIPS 40
Location: 35.507392 N, 94.668642 W
ZIP Codes (1990):
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Akins ( or ) is a Scottish surname and northern Irish family name.
Usage examples of "akins".
But sometimes her father insisted that there had been Achings (or Akins, or Archens, or Akens, or Akenns - spelling had been optional) mentioned in old documents about the area for hundreds and hundreds of years.
Akins did as he was told and Skaerbaek grabbed a chair and slid it up right in front of Akins and sat down as well, leaving Tegan standing a few steps away.
He decisioned Honeybear Akins and wore the welterweight crown for fifteen fat months.