Crossword clues for aims
- Gets ready to shoot
- Tries to ensure a hit
- Aligns the crosshairs
- Prepares to be discharged
- Prepares to shoot a gun
- Intends (to)
- Uses a riflescope
- Uses cross hairs
- What all planners must have
- Draws a bead on
- Gets ready to fire
- Directs toward
AIMS may refer to:
- Abnormal Involuntary Movements Scale, used in evaluating Dyskinesia treatments
- Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Adventist International Mission School, a private Christian international school in Muak Lek, Thailand
- Afghanistan Information Management Services, an Afghan NGO providing services to the Afghan government and to the development community
- African Institute for Mathematical Sciences, a centre for education and research in Cape Town, South Africa
- Agricultural Information Management Standards, abbreviated to AIMS, a web portal managed by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Airplane Information Management System, a Boeing 777 aircraft information and display system
- AIMS International, a talent management company
- American Indian Model Schools
- American Institute of Mathematical Sciences
- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Kochi, Kerala state, India
- Anesthesia Information Management System, is an information technology (IT) system that is used as an electronic anesthesia record and allows the collection and analysis of anesthesia-related data.
- Arabic Immersion Magnet School, a public school in Houston, Texas
- Arizona's Instrument to Measure Standards, a standardized test administered by the state of Arizona (United States)
- Association of International Marathons and Distance Races, an international association of long-distance running races
- Association of Irish Musical Societies
- Atlantic Institute for Market Studies, a Halifax, NS-based conservative think tank and public policy forum
- Australian Institute of Marine Science, located near Townsville, Australia
- Australian Institute of Medical Scientists, the professional association representing Australian medical scientists in all disciplines of pathology
- Australian International Motor Show, an auto show held in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia.
Aims is the fifth studio album by American pop singer-songwriter Vienna Teng. Produced by Cason Cooley, the work was released on September 24, 2013.
The album brought Teng four awards in the thirteenth annual Independent Music Awards: Adult Contemporary Album, A Cappella Song (for "The Hymn of Acxiom"), Pop Song (for "Level Up"), and Social Action Song (for "Level Up"). This was the first time an artist received four awards in one year.
Usage examples of "aims".
Nevertheless, simply on the internal evidence of Mein Kampf, it is difficult to believe that any real change has taken place in Hitler's aims and opinions.
Socialism aims, ultimately, at a world-state of free and equal human beings.
It is a mistake to imagine that war aims, strategy, propaganda and industrial organization exist in watertight compartments.
It aims quite frankly at turning this war into a revolutionary war and England into a Socialist democracy.
But all this is an indirect result of the British rule, which aims half-consciously at keeping India as backward as possible.
Of course I am in favour of declaring our war aims, though there is a danger in proclaiming any very detailed scheme for post-war reconstruction.
In that Hitler, who is not troubled by any intention of keeping his promises, will make a higher bid as soon as our war aims are declared.
On the question of war aims, of policy towards Europe and Germany in the event of victory, does there seem to be any radical difference between the Labour and Tory members of the Churchill Government?
There are constant appeals to the Government to declare its war aims, but these come from individuals and are not the official act of the Labour Party.
They have international aims, and at the same time they struggle to keep up a standard of life with which those aims are incompatible.
They would welcome a joint declaration of war aims and a close co-ordination of strategy.
The British ruling class has never stated its real war aims, which happen to be unmentionable, and so long as things went badly Britain was driven part of the way towards a revolutionary strategy.
It declares itself willing to collaborate with any other party whose aims are sufficiently similar.
I have several times heard Mussolini himself express his gratitude to the Daily Mail as having been the first British newspaper to put his aims fairly before the world.
He would make an ideal helpmate, worshipping his employer with that rare quality of being interested in his ideas and aims beyond the mere earning of a salary.