Crossword clues for aias
n. (plural of aia English)
AIAS can refer to:
- Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences
- American Institute of Architecture Students
- Association Internationale Albert Schweitzer
- Australian Institute of Aboriginal Studies
- AIAS College of Natural Medicine
Usage examples of "aias".
Ages prior, a Greek named Homer had regaled his listeners by extolling the herculean exploits of Achilles, Odysseus, Telamonian Aias, Diomedes and company.
To Gorgidas, who was directly in back of the tribune Marcus seemed like Aias battling Hektor in the Iliadoutmatched, baffled, but too mulish to yield an inch except by dying.