Agulhas (needles in the Portuguese language — or ) may refer to:
- Cape Agulhas, the southernmost point of Africa.
- L'Agulhas, a town near the Cape.
- Cape Agulhas Lighthouse, located at the Cape.
- Cape Agulhas Local Municipality, the municipality governing the area around Bredasdorp, including the Cape.
- Agulhas National Park, a national park protecting areas around Cape Agulhas.
- The Agulhas Bank, an area of ocean south of the Cape.
- The Agulhas Current, an ocean current off the east coast of South Africa.
- South African research ships:
- S. A. Agulhas
- S. A. Agulhas II