n. (initialism of accelerated graphics port English)
AGP often refers to the Accelerated Graphics Port, a high-speed point-to-point channel for attaching a graphics card to a computer's motherboard.
AGP may also refer to:
- A. George Pradel, mayor of Naperville, Illinois
- Aces Go Places, a 1982 film
- Agence Guinéenne de Presse
- Alejandro García Padilla, Puerto Rican politician
- Ambulatory Glucose Profile
- Angry Grandpa (born 1950), American Internet personality
- Antimicrobial Growth Promoters, antimicrobial agents used to improve mast success in livestock
- Arasan Ganesan Polytechnic
- Asom Gana Parishad, a political party of Assam
- Associação Guias de Portugal, the national Guiding association of Portugal
- Australian Grand Prix
- Autogynephilia, sexual arousal by the thought or image of oneself as a woman
- Guinean Press Agency (French: )
- Málaga Airport in Málaga, Spain
- Motor torpedo boat tender in the United States Navy hull classification system
- Orosomucoid, or alpha-1 acid glycoprotein
- Paranan language
Usage examples of "agp".
The agp, now attached as additional protection for the boyntonchonderlee compound, took the plant away for forensic analysis.