ACMS may refer to:
- The Alternative Comedy Memorial Society, a British comedy night for alternative and experimental work
- Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Advanced Combat Man System, the Singapore Armed Forces Future Soldier project.
- Application Control Management System, a transaction processing management software for computers running the OpenVMS operating system.
- The American Center for Mongolian Studies, an American Overseas Research Center (AORC) in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
- An Automatic channel memory system is a system in which a video system such as VCR could search and memorize broadcasting system automatically
- The Association of Christians in the Mathematical Sciences
- Arbor Creek Middle School in Carrollton, Texas
- Atlanta Charter Middle School in Atlanta, Georgia
- Anne Chesnutt Middle School in Fayetteville, North Carollina
- Antelope Crossing Middle School in Antelope, California
- Allianze University College of Medical Sciences is located in Kepala Batas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia. It specialises in medicine and Allied Health Sciences education
- Australian Clay Minerals Society, an Australian scientific society for studying of clay minerals and allied substance
- Australian Computer Museum Society Inc, an Australian charitable institution dedicated to the preservation of computing history within Australia and abroad.