Crossword clues for accel
abbr. (context music English) accelerando
Accel (formerly known as ACCEL/Exchange) is an interbank network. It connects over 412,000 ATMs in all 50 states in the United States.The network also has a small number of ATMs in certain U.S. Air Force Bases around the world, and over 3.3 million electronic funds transfer at point-of-sale locations.
The U.S. division is managed by Fiserv.
Accel may refer to:
- Accel (interbank network), an American payment network
- Accel Animation Studios, an Indian animation studio
- Accel Frontline, an Indian IT services company
- Accel-KKR, a technology-focused private equity firm
- Accel Partners, an American venture capital company
- Accel TET, trade name for Disulfiram, a drug used to treat alcoholism
- Accel Transmatic, an Indian research and development company
- Accel World, a 2009 Japanese light-novel series written by Reki Kawahara and illustrated by HiMA
- Accel World: Infinite Burst, a Japanese animated film based on the novel series, released July 2016
Usage examples of "accel".
But, again, Sir, that assumes Peep compensator efficiency at max military power, and a Solly-built ship may be able to pull a higher accel than that.