ABW may refer to:
- Aruba using ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code
- ABW (TV station), the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's Perth TV station
- ABW, a 2001 album by Addis Black Widow
- Abau Airport in Abau, Papua New Guinea, from its IATA airport code
- Abbey Wood railway station, in the United Kingdom, from its National Railway code
- Advanced Brake Warning
- Agencja Bezpieczeństwa Wewnętrznego, the Polish internal security agency
- AirBridgeCargo, a Russian cargo airline
- Alcohol by weight, used by some brewers instead of Alcohol by volume (ABV)
- Australian Bird Watcher, an ornithological journal
- Pal language, a Papuan language of Papua New Guinea
Category:Three-letter disambiguation pages
ABW (TV station)
ABW is the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's television station in Perth, Western Australia. The station began broadcasting on 7 May 1960 from studios on Adelaide Terrace in downtown Perth and its transmitter at Bickley. The station is relayed throughout the state by a number of transmitters as well as on the Optus Aurora free-to-view satellite television platform.
In 2005 the station moved to a new digital broadcast centre in East Perth.