Crossword clues for abos
n. (plural of abo English)
Abos may refer to:
- Girolamo Abos, Maltese-Italian composer
- Abos, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, a commune in France
- Abos, a former commune of the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department in France, now part of Peyrelongue-Abos
- Abos, a derogatory term for Australian Aboriginals
- Anorectic Behavior Observation Scale
- A Beating On Site
Usage examples of "abos".
We had just settled down to our tucker when one of the abos came up smiling and handed me a slab of bark heaped with some kind of native food.