Crossword clues for abir
n. (context India English) An aromatic red powder that is used during the Holi festival.(R:MW3 1976: page=4)
Abir is a word with several meanings around the world:
- In Nepai, a dye powder
- In the Bengali language, the color of the sky during sunset;
- In Marathi, natural colour (also called gulal)
- In Arabic, aroma, perfume.
- In Hebrew, brave man or knight.
Abir may refer to:
- Abir, a dye common in India
- Abir Muhaisen (b. 1973), Jordanian royalty
- Abir-Qesheth Hebrew Warrior Arts, name of a martial arts discipline taught by Yehoshua Sofer, and part of the "Abir Warrior Arts Association" of Israel.
- The M462 military truck, also known as the AIL Abir
- The Abir Congo Company, a rubber-harvesting company in the Congo Free State