Abhai may refer to:
- Abhai (pentagraph), a single specific sound (phoneme) in the Irish language
- Abhai (saint), patron saint against poisonous reptiles
- Abhai (teacher), the teacher of Abhai the general and a Christian saint
- Abhai the general, a Persian Christian martyr
- Abhai of Hach, abbot and saint of the Syriac Orthodox Church
- Mar Abhai, a saint of the Syriac Orthodox Church
Abhai is a saint of the Syriac Orthodox Church. He is said to have lived for 100 years. He is a patron saint against poisonous reptiles. His feast day is celebrated on July 15 and May 3. He is included in the Syrian Martyrology of Rabban Silba.
Saint Abhai is not to be confused with the 4th-century Syriac martyr Abai.