AAMI is an Australian insurance provider.
AAMI may also refer to:
- Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation
- AAMI Classic, an international tennis tournament held in Kooyong, Melbourne, Australia
- AAMI Stadium, an Australian rules football stadium located in West Lakes, Adelaide
- AAMI Park, a rectangular football stadium located in the Melbourne Sports and Entertainment Precinct
- AAMI Vase, a Group 2 Australian thoroughbred horse race
AAMI (Australian Associated Motor Insurers Limited) is an Australian general insurance provider who offer Car, Home, Travel, Life and Business insurance. They have vehicle assessment centres located across Victoria, NSW, QLD, SA and WA.