Aama आमा (Literally: Mother) is the first Nepali movie produced in Nepal, starring Shiva Shankar Manandhar and Bhuvan Chand (Thapa) as the leading actors. The movie was produced by the Information Department of the Nepalese Government and released on October 7, 1964. Bollywood film maker Hira Singh Khatri was invited by the late King Mahendra to direct the first Nepali movie.
AAMA may refer to:
- American Amusement Machine Association, a trade association which represents the coin-operated amusement machine industry
- Asia America Multitechnology Association, a non-profit organization committed to the Asia American high-tech community
- African American Mayors Association, an organization representing African American mayors in the United States
- Arab American Medical Association, former title of the National Arab American Medical Association
- American Architectural Manufacturers Association, a trade association