.km is the Internet country code top-level domain ( ccTLD) for Comoros.
Registration is available directly at second-level or under a number of sub-domains (cost of KMF30000 in most categories).
- .km - Companies and trademarks registered at second-level (at an annual cost of KMF50000).
- .com.km - Companies - unrestricted use.
- .coop.km - Co-operatives.
- .asso.km - Associations.
- .nom.km - Individuals («nom» means "name").
- .presse.km - Press organisations.
- .tm.km - Trademark owners.
- .medecin.km - Medical doctors.
- .notaires.km - Notaries.
- .pharmaciens.km - Pharmacists.
- .veterinaire.km - Veterinarians.
- .edu.km - Universities and professional institutes.
- .gouv.km - Government.
- .mil.km - Registered at no charge, for the military.
Second-level registrations are subject to restrictions and local presence requirements.
Third-level registrations are unrestricted in *.com.km if the name is not already registered elsewhere in .km; various category-specific restrictions apply to each of the other third-level domains. Personal name *.nom.km registrations are limited to island residents and to citizens resident abroad; various categories corresponding to the individual professions each require the applicant hold a license to practise that profession.