Magaš is a village in the municipality of Bojnik, Serbia. According to the 2002 census, the village has a population of 204 people.
Magas is the capital of the Republic of Ingushetia, Russia.
Magas may also refer to:Places
- Magas Urban Okrug, a municipal formation which the town of republic significance of Magas in the Republic of Ingushetia, Russia is incorporated as
- Magas, former name of Zaboli, a city in Iran
- Magās, alternative name of Mazaj, a village in Semnan Province, Iran
- Magaš, a village in Bojnik Municipality of Serbia
- Magas, nom de guerre of Ali Taziev, the Ingush commander of the Caucasian Front
- Magas of Macedon, a Greek Macedonian nobleman and the father of Berenice I of Egypt
- Magas of Cyrene, grandson of the above, a Greek Macedonian governor and later King of Cyrene
- Magas of Egypt, grandson of Magas of Cyrene
- Ljubomir Magaš (1948–1986), Yugoslav amateur boxer, streetfighter, and gangster
- Magas Airport, an airport in the Republic of Ingushetia, Russia
- Magas (brachiopod), a brachiopod genus