Circ or CIRC may refer to:
- Čirč, a village and municipality in northern Slovakia
- Circ (duo), an American music duo
- CIRC-FM, a radio station
- Circa, a Latin word meaning "around" or "about"
- Circulation (disambiguation)
- Central Iowa Railway
- China Insurance Regulatory Commission
- Cross-interleaved Reed-Solomon coding, used for error detection and error correction in Compact Disc
- Walkman Circ, a circular MP3 player
- Compact Infra Red Camera, an instrument on the satellite ALOS-2
Circ was an American music duo consisting of Alexander Perls and Madelin Lane ( Madelin Zero), releasing only one album, Love Electric, in 2004. They are best known for their single "Destroy She Said", which spent seven weeks in the German Media Control charts, peaking at No. 53. The duo disbanded in 2005.
Etymology 1 n. (context obsolete English) An amphitheatrical circle for sports; a circus. Etymology 2
n. (context informal English) circumcision. vb. (context informal English) To circumcise.
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Circ \Circ\, n. [See Circus.]
An amphitheatrical circle for sports; a circus. [R.]
--T. Warton. [1913 Webster] ||
Usage examples of "circ".
National Institute incorporated for the Improvement of Memory, 2d Circ, 31 F.