Zac (Battlestar Galactica)
Zac is a fictional character in the original version of the TV series Battlestar Galactica, portrayed by Rick Springfield.
He is the brother of Captain Apollo and Lieutenant Athena, and the son of Commander Adama and Ila. On his first flight with his brother, Zac is killed by an unexpected Cylon attack preceding what was intended to be peace negotiations.
He subsequently appears in Richard Hatch's relaunch novels set after the end of the TV series, having joined the Seraphs on their Ship of Lights.
Zac's analog in the new Battlestar Galactica is Zak Adama. Zak faces a similar fate in the new series.
Category:Battlestar Galactica (1978) characters Category:Fictional characters introduced in 1978
ZAC may refer to:
- Zeitschrift für Antikes Christentum, an academic journal covering early Christianity and Patristics
- Zinc-activated ion channel, a human protein
- ZAC Browser (Zone for Autistic Children), a web browser for children and teenagers with autism and autism spectrum disorders
- IATA code for York Landing Airport
- Redirect List of Tracy Beaker series characters#Zac
n. (context Australia slang English) A sixpence; (sometimes, after decimalisation) a five-cent coin.
Usage examples of "zac".
Zac went fly-catcher, mouth hanging open, Bec looked round and even Sarah shot him a sideways glance as she squeezed water from heavy black braids.
Zac as they made their way through the maze of alleyways toward the Scrapper camp.
He could picture them scanning the sky, their beams of helmet light going every whichway, trying to locate him and Zac.
Zac used to pretend to be Jameson, and crawl bloblike around the floor.