Yde is a village in the municipality of Tynaarlo in the province of Drenthe in the Netherlands. It lies about 11 km south of Groningen.
In 2001, the village of Yde had 658 inhabitants. The built-up area of the town was 0.24 km², and contained 258 residences. The statistical area "Yde", which can also include the surrounding countryside, has a population of around 870.
Yde is perhaps best known as the location near to where the bog body of the Yde Girl was found.
Yde may refer to:
- Yde, a town in the Netherlands
- Yde Girl, a bog body found in the above town
- Emil Yde, an American baseball player
- Breanna Yde, an Australian actress
YDE or yde may refer to:
- Yangum language, spoken in Papua New Guinea (by ISO 639 code)
- Paradise River Airport, Canada (by IATA code)
- Youth Developmental Enterprises
- Young Democrats for Europe