YCC may refer to:
- National Young Composers Challenge
- YCC the IATA code for Cornwall Regional Airport.
- YCbCr a family of colour spaces used in video systems.
- Volvo YCC, a concept car from Volvo
- Yorkshire Coast College a further education college located over three sites in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, England
- Youth Conservation Corps, a youth program of the U.S. National Park Service providing jobs and environmental education
- Y Chromosome Consortium, a geneticist team who work to standardize classification for human Y-DNA
- Young Critics Circle (Philippines), an award-giving body for cinema in the Philippines
- Youth Club Championship, an annual ultimate tournament for youth ultimate players
- Yucaipa Christian Church in Yucaipa, California, U.S.