WOC (1420 kHz) is a commercial AM radio station, licensed to Davenport, Iowa, and serving the Quad Cities of Iowa and Illinois. WOC is owned by iHeartMedia, Inc. It broadcasts a Talk radio format, under the slogan "The Quad Cities News Leader." Its studios are located at 3535 East Kimberly Road in Davenport (along with co-owned KCQQ, KMXG, KUUL, WFXN and WLLR-FM). Its transmitter is located at an antenna farm in Bettendorf, Iowa, near the campus of Scott Community College. (WOC is the only remaining AM station at this site, as all the other transmitters are for FM radio or television.) WOC broadcasts at 5000 watts with a directional signal to avoid interfering with other stations at 1420 kHz.
WOC's most famous former employee was future U.S. President Ronald "Dutch" Reagan, who got his start in radio there in 1932, broadcasting football games, after having played football at Eureka College in nearby Eureka, Illinois.
WOC may refer to:
- World Orphan Centre
- WAN Optimization Controller
- The World of Cars Online
- World Orienteering Championships
- World of Coca-Cola
- World of Color, a nighttime show at Disney California Adventure Park
- Willys Overland Crossley, a British vehicle manufacturer active between 1919 and 1934.
Wonders Of Chiropractic, former slogan of Palmer College of Chiropractic and the namesake for the WOC broadcasting stations in Davenport, Iowa, United States
- WOC (AM), a radio station (1420 AM) licensed to Davenport, Iowa, United States
- WLLR-FM, a radio station (103.7 FM) licensed to Davenport, Iowa, United States, which held the call sign WOC-FM from October 1948 to February 1972
- KWQC-TV, a television station (channel 36 digital/6 virtual) licensed to Davenport, Iowa, United States, which held the call sign WOC-TV from October 1949 to December 1986
- Women Of Color, a term used to collectively describe women who are not white- see Person of color
- William Orcutt Cushing, American hymn writer.
- Window Of Correctness (WOC): The appropriate window of time for an action(s) to take place.