VOC may refer to:
- Dutch East India Company (Vereenigde Oost-Indische Compagnie in Dutch) (1602–1800), a Dutch chartered company
- Vitium organicum cordis, Latin for heart defect
- Vancouver Organizing Committee, the organizer of the 2010 Vancouver Olympics
- Vannes Olympique Club, a French soccer club
- V. O. Chidambaram Pillai (1872–1936), an Indian lawyer, trade union leader, shipping magnate and freedom fighter
- Voice of the customer, a term to describe the process of capturing a customer's requirements
- Volatile organic compound, a category of vaporous chemical
- Open-circuit voltage (V), the voltage between two terminals when there is no external load connected
Usage examples of "voc".
Removing his voice-activated sub voc unit from the helmet, carrying the helmet under his left arm, he begins to record his log.
Dalke and the rest of the men beginning to fall into formation before him, Acton allows the sub voc to shut itself down.