Crossword clues for varese
Varese (, LatinBaretium, archaic , Varés in Varesino) is a city and comune in north-western Lombardy, northern Italy, north of Milan.
It is the capital of the Province of Varese. The hinterland or urban part of the city is called Varesotto.
Varese may refer to:
- Edgard Varèse, a French-born composer
- Varese, Estonia, a village in Sõmerpalu Parish
- Varèse Sarabande, an American record label, distributed by Universal Music Group
- Varese, the capital of the Province of Varese
- Province of Varese, a province in the Lombardy region of Italy
- A.S. Varese 1910, an Italian football club