Vardon is a communal village in south-central Israel north of Kiryat Gat and south of Kiryat Malakhi. It belongs to the Yoav Regional Council.
It was founded in 1960 as a youth center and became a communal village in 1998. It is found at the central intersection between three large moshavim: Menuha, Nahala and Sgula.
Vardon was founded on land belonging to the Palestinian village of Summeil, which was depopulated in the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.
The name of the community is a loose translation for the family of Julius Rosenfeld who was a Jewish donor from the United States. ("Vardon" is derived from vered, which means "rose", hence Rosenfeld. A similar motive can be found in the name for Kfar Etzion and Gush Etzion).