URC may stand for:
- Union Revolutionary Council, the supreme governing body of Burma from 1962 to 1974
- Uniform Resource Characteristics, a computing term
- United Refining Company, an oil company in Warren, Pennsylvania, United States
- United Reformed Church, a Christian denomination in Great Britain
- United Reformed Churches in North America
- Universal remote or "universal remote control"
- Universal Remote Console, defined by ISO/IEC 24752
- University Rover Challenge, an annual competition for college students, by the Mars Society
- Urban Regeneration Company, a type of company in United Kingdom
- IATA code for Ürümqi Diwopu International Airport, China
- Utility regulatory commission
- Welsh Rugby Union or "Undeb Rygbi Cymru"
- Universal Races Congress, an international meeting on racial understanding in 1911 in London
- Universal Robina Corporation, a Filipino food and beverage company
- Universal rotation curve, a unified description of galactic rotation curves