Crossword clues for uma
- Thurman of "Dangerous Liaisons"
- Co-star of John and Samuel in "Pulp Fiction"
- She played Fantine in "Les MisГ©rables," 1998
- Thurman of the "Kill Bill" films
- Fox News anchor Pemmaraju
- Thurman of "Kill Bill"
- Thurman of "Gattaca"
- Janeane's co-star in "The Truth About Cats & Dogs"
- Portrayer of June in "Henry & June"
- Meryl's "Prime" co-star
- Thurman of Hollywood
- "Kill Bill" co-star Thurman
- Thurman of "In Bloom"
- She played CГ©cile in "Dangerous Liaisons"
- "Pulp Fiction" actress Thurman
- Oscar-winning role for Hattie McDaniel
- Thurman of "The Producers"
- Thespian Thurman
- Actress Thurman of "Gattaca"
- "Gattaca" actress Thurman
- She battled Lucy in "Kill Bill: Volume 1"
- "___ Thurman" (Fall Out Boy song)
- A benevolent aspect of Devi
- Fringe-toed lizard
- Hollywood's Thurman
- Thurman of "Henry and June"
- Actress Thurman
- Thurman of "Johnny Be Good"
- She was Glory in "Mad Dog and Glory"
- Ethan's "Gattaca" co-star
- John's "Pulp Fiction" co-star
- Thurman of "Pulp Fiction"
- She played June in "Henry & June"
- She played Maid Marian in "Robin Hood," 1991
- Thurman of "Henry & June"
- John's "Pulp Fiction" partner
- Thurman of "Jennifer 8"
- Emma player in "The Avengers"
- She played Mia in "Pulp Fiction"
- Ralph's "The Avengers" co-star, 1998
- Thurman of "The Avengers"
- Thurman of "Even Cowgirls Get the Blues"
- June's portrayer in "Henry & June"
- Mia's portrayer in "Pulp Fiction"
- She played Cecile in "Dangerous Liaisons"
- Ethan's co-star in "Gattaca," 1997
- Player of June in "Henry & June"
- Thurman of film
UMA or Uma may refer to:
Uma is a given name in various cultures.
In India, it is the name of the Hindu goddess, who is more commonly known as Parvati. In Sanskrit the word can further mean "tranquillity", "splendour", "fame" and "night".
In Hebrew and Aramaic its meaning is "nation".
It is also used by the Tiv people of Cameroon and Nigeria where the meaning in the Tiv language is "life".
The name Uma is also popular in the Otukpo subgroup of the Idoma people of Nigeria and the meaning in the Idoma language is "to shine".
An uma is the traditional house ( rumah adat) of the Gajo district which borders Aceh on the Indonesian island of Sumatra.
Like the majority of the traditional vernacular architecture of Austronesian peoples, an uma is a built on piles. It is inhabited by a number of related families and has a men's front gallery, central sleeping quarters and a rear women's gallery.
Uma is an Indian film actress who appeared in regional Indian language films.
Usage examples of "uma".
Uma alegria que desejava me desse um brilho especial, fazendo-me parecer a Tatziu bem mais jovem e, ao mesmo tempo, um pouco louca.
Tatziu vestiu uma bermuda limpa e a camisa mais colorida que encontrou na mala.
Uma vez a ouvi dizer que a fortuna deles aumentou bastante quando morreu seu pai, de quem herdou a metade das terras que eles possuem hoje.
Pareceu-me lindo como sempre, mas era uma beleza estranha, com um brilho diferente nos olhos, como nunca havia visto.
Ao entrar no quarto, fui direto para a minha mesa, abri a gaveta e retirei um envelope antigo, que guardava a foto de uma menina loira usando um vestido florido e sorrindo de modo claro e expressivo.
Foi entregar o drinque enfeitado a uma loira gorda e muito pintada, acompanhada por um senhor bem vestido.
At the agreed-upon time and place, Gunnery Sergeant Bass, Major Devi, along with Zechariah Brattle and the people who accompanied them from New Salem, boarded a military vehicle and picked up Uma Devi.
Too‑many‑women: are they all aspects of Devi, the goddess‑who is Shakti, who slew the buffalo‑demon, who defeated the ogre Mahisha, who is Kali Durga Chandi Chamunda Uma Sati and Parvati… and who, when active, is coloured red?