TZ or tz may refer to:
- The Twilight Zone
- Tappan Zee Bridge
- Tappan Zee High School, a public high school in Orangeburg, New York, United States
- time zone
- tz database, also called zoneinfo or IANA Time Zone Database
- Sony Vaio TZ
- the IATA code for Scoot
- the IATA code for ATA Airlines
- TZ, The chemical weapon designation of the United States military for saxitoxin, a bacterial sodium channel blocker
Tanzania, ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code
- .tz, the country code top level domain (ccTLD) for Tanzania
- Transformation Zone, a term used in cervical cancer therapy, the area of the cervix where dysplasia and abnormal cell growth occur
- tz (newspaper), a German tabloid newspaper from Munich
- -tz, a digraph in linguistics, spoken /ts/.
The tz (for Tageszeitung, German for daily newspaper) is a Munich-based tabloid, which belongs to the media group Münchner Merkur/tz from publisher Dirk Ippen. The tabloid's main circulation areas include Munich and the surrounding area of Upper Bavaria. Editors are the Münchner Merkur owners, Dirk Ippen and Alfons Döser, who is also CEO of Oberbayerisches Volksblatt. Chief editor is Rudolf Bögel, who before was head of the local Abendzeitung. The daily sales in the third quarter of 2015 were 120,533 copies, which is a decline of 19.7 percent since 1998.