TME may refer to:
- Trimethylolethane, a high performance polyol containing three primary hydroxyl groups
- TME (psychedelics), a series of psychedelic drugs
- Total mesorectal excision, a standard technique for treatment of colorectal cancer
- Transmissible mink encephalopathy, a rare disease that affects ranch-raised mink
- TME, Transaction Machine Environment, a defunct computer operating system made by International Computers Limited (ICL)
- Toyota Motor Europe, Toyota's regional headquarters in Europe.
- TME, "Technical Marketing Engineer," a descriptive job title used in the computer software industry