TMC may stand for:
- Thomas & Mack Center, an indoor arena on the campus of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas opened in 1983.
- Traffic Message Channel, a technology for delivering traffic and travel information to drivers
- Travel management company, managing corporate travel
- Transportation Materiel Command, a unit of the United States Army until 1962
- Trapeziometacarpal joint, a joint in the thumb.
- Tmcft (TMC, tmc) (thousand million cubic feet), a volume measurement of water
- Run TMC, a high-scoring trio of teammates in the National Basketball Association from 1989–1991
TMC (TV channel)
Télé Monte Carlo or TMC Monte Carlo, traditionally known as TMC is a Franco- Monégasque general entertainment television channel, owned by the French media holding company TF1 Group.