Tiw, in Uru (a pre-Incan people) mythology is a protector of mines, lakes, and rivers. It is closely related to the Aymara deity of Anchanchu, a terrible demon which haunts caves, rivers, and other isolated places.
Tiw may refer to:
- Tiw (god), an Incan god
- Týr, a Norse god. (Tiw is the Old English spelling.)
- Telesystems International Wireless, a Canadian global mobile communications operator.
- Tropical instability waves, a westward-propagating wave.
- Tiw Valley, named after the Norse god Týr.
- Tactical Imagery-Intelligence Wing, responsible for the processing of fast-jet electro-optic imagery.
- TIW is the IATA code for Tacoma Narrows Airport