Crossword clues for tid
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Tid \Tid\, a. [Cf. AS. tedre, tydere, weak, tender.] Tender; soft; nice; -- now only used in tidbit.
a. (context obsolete English) tender; soft; nice
TID may refer to:
- Thermionic Detector, a detector used in gas chromatography based on the principle of ionization and measuring a change in electron flux
- Total Ionizing Dose (related to ionizing radiation)
- Transient ischemic dilation, a finding on a nuclear cardiology test consistent with coronary artery disease
- TID class tug, a British tugboat design of WWII
- TID (musician) - a musician from Tanzania
- ter in die, Latin for three times daily; usually refers to medication dosage
- Tag identification memory, in a Gen 2 RFID tag, this consists of memory about the tag itself, such as the tag ID
- Transportation improvement district
- Travelling Ionospheric Disturbance - A type of Ionospheric perturbation
TID is a Bongo Flava musician from Tanzania, whose real name is Khalid Mohamed (born 1981 in Dar es Salaam). TID is an acronym of Top in Dar, in which "Dar" refers to Dar es Salaam, his hometown. He is best known for his hits "Zeze" and "Siamini".
Usage examples of "tid".
So I was opedient to his vord, and ta next efening I tid kneel town in Sassenach and I tid make begin.
They were steered by pilots who had been on the coast before and knew it, and it was hoped they would come upon the natives of Tider Island with the first light of dawn.