TERC may refer to:
- Telomerase RNA component, a human gene.
TERC (Cambridge, Massachusetts), a nonprofit research and development organization in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the developers of the Investigations in Numbers, Data, and Space mathematics curriculum
- " Investigations" or TERC, a K–5 mathematics curriculum, developed at TERC (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- Technical Education Research Centers (TERC)
- CSIRO Tropical Ecosystems Research Centre
- Terrestrial Environment Research Center. A research center at University of Tsukuba.
- Thermal Enclosure Rater Checklist A standard for achieving green building certification in the Energy Star home rating program.